Airport taxi Amman
From: 25 JOD
Airport taxi Amman, Airport pickup service from Amman Airport to Amman Downtown.
-The Price for a car is Up to 4 Persons, In other words, the Price is for the whole Vehicle.
-The Price of a Van is up to 6 persons, in other words the Price is for the whole Vehicle.
What to expect ? A quick and safe way to go from Queen Alia International Airport to your hotel in Amman, kindly write the flight number, date and time on the check-out page, After that the driver will be waiting for you at the airport holding your Name on a sign.
Important Notes for Airport taxi Amman pickup service;
- The driver is responsible to check the actual time of the flight arrival if it got delayed.
- You will have enough time to pick up your luggage and get the visa.
- The driver will wait for a maximum of 100 minutes after the flight’s actual landing time, which is enough time to pick up your luggage and get the visa.
Airport to Amman car and driver.
-kindly notice that you can only pay in cash to the driver in JOD or US dollars, For your info (100 USD = 70 JOD).
-Kindly send us your flight number and time of arrival, for instance in an email or in the check-out page. let’s say for example, if you are using Royal Jordanian Airline with flight arrival at 2:25 PM Book the date and send us an email With ( RJ611, 14:25 ).
The price is inclusive the car, driver, gasoline and parking fees for two hours.
Kindly have your hotel address and phone number with you as the driver will call the hotel for the exact location.
- The Airport taxi is an official service with fixed prices that does not include tips or gratitude these prices change every while when there is an increase in Oil prices or so.
- The prices are on most websites and blogs are lower or not updated, the prices can be checked on their official website http://www.ltrc.gov.jo/node/224627 but it is in PDF and only Arabic, the prices are clear on a big sign near the Taxis Parking Just outside the Airport terminal. It is 21.5 JD in 2020 you can ask me in the comment section down.
- Warning, expect basic English and also small hotels and hostels are not well known for taxi drivers so it is better to have the hotel phone with you.
It is 40 Km usually takes 50 minutes’ drive, but a good amount of time will be lost searching for the hotel unless you booked in a big international famous hotel, so an hour is a good time.
Yes, Uber is available but is against the law to pick up from airports, even if you found it online you are helping illegal activity and many of the drivers will tell you to go to the drop-off area and ask you to sit in the front seat or even to drive his car !!
In order that the police would not ask questions and if they did stop you and they will stop you, you would need to lie to them and to say this is no Uber and he is my friend.
The Airport bus is every 30 minutes in day time, this is the official website http://sariyahexpress.com/en
you can check the schedule, and to go Amman Downtown you can go on the 7th circle stop or the last stop in the North Terminal bus station “Tabarbour Station ”
Take care of scammers waiting for you in the bus stops and stations.
This way is not advisable for the travelers coming for the first time in Jordan. many more information on our blog Airport to Amman Bus
Choose the date of your flight from the calendar above
Fill in your name, phone and email on the checkout page
Check your mail as the reservation is confirmed immediately